On November 12, 2017 the DVCMG Club met at Silverdale Borough for its Annual Meeting. In attendance were: Pat and Patty Cawthorne, Gudi and Wolfgang Fischer, Garth and Susan Gill, Graham Gill, Eva and Adam Ilnicki, Ronald Joyce, Lew Phillips, Tom and Jaimee Rippert, Jeff Rose, Diane and Jim Sanders, Louise Story, Dick and Sandy Suffredini, Nancy and Pete Yaskowski, and Bill Webb. Driving MGs were Ronald Joyce (1947 TC) and Jeff Rose (MG/GT V8). The meeting was hosted by Diane and Jim Sanders. Patty Cawthorne presided over the meeting.
- Nancy and Pete Yaskowski presented the Treasurer Report. All is fiscally sound, and revenues and costs accounted.
- All club events other than the Anniversary Party and the Holiday Party will be BYOB for all alcoholic beverages.
- The fiscal year will now be January 1st through December 31st. While we are moving the fiscal year to match calendar year, this next reporting period will be 14 months long and include the gap months of 11 & 12/2017.
- Club dues are to be paid by January 1st of that year. Those unpaid will be removed from the active roster January 31st.
- New members joining after August 31st will not be charged dues for the remainder of the year joined. Dues will commence the following fiscal (calendar) year.
- Beware of scams from private email accounts (including club officers/members) requesting payments to be made for club expenses/activities. All payment requests are made through ….. DVCMG.com email addresses and should only be made to the Club Treasurer.
- A reminder was made that event hosts are responsible to provide write-ups of their events to Paul Holl. Paul can assist in writing if needed.
- It was announced that Jim Sanders will step down as Event Chair at the Anniversary Party, March 2018. Volunteers are sought.
- The 2018 Calendar Events was developed and presented. Tentative dates will be placed on the website shortly and updated as the event preparations are finalized.